Property ID : 1P0036
Sold - Cafe, Restaurant
Springfield Lakes is booming with many new and exciting additions to the community; such as the cinemas, upgraded shopping centre, two newly added train stations to Brisbane city located nearby; a new hospital and Southbank style lagoon set to open shortly and a centre-based childcare institution all bring a wealth of new customers to this cafe.
– An alfresco deck will be built soon for the store’s primary use.
– Sales (Turnover) has been growing by 27% over the last 3 years (2012-2014)
– 75% Repeat Customers from a strong customer base
– Booming infrastructure projects in the area
– Great Seating Capacity (15 Inside ) (40 Outside)
– Consumes 36 kgs of coffee and 270 litres of Milk per week
– Perfect Location with high foot traffic
This cafe’s busiest time is between 6 am – 10:30 am daily. It has nine casual staﬀ that work 7 days a week from 6 am to 3 pm on weekday and from 6 am to 2 pm on weekend. The average sale per transaction is approximately $17. The period from March to August are the busiest months for the business. Interested?
Discover this great business opportunity! Call Djanice at 07 3339 1400 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book a businesss inspection NOW!